Our powerful cloud-based analytics solution helps retirement plan advisors identify the most appropriate Target-Date Funds for their clients. Target-Date Radar provides plan advisors and sponsors with an established, repeatable methodology and a documentable process for assessing, selecting and monitoring TDFs.
Our three step process
- 1. Decision questionnaire
- 2. Suitability overview & selection
- 3. Reporting
1. Decision questionnaire
Gather information on a plan’s objectives and participant demographics and behavior. Establish preferences across Target-Date RadarTM’s Suitability Criteria: Active vs. Passive Management, Open vs. Proprietary Architecture, Non traditional Assets, Landing Point (To vs. Through) and Glide Path Shape (LVI).
2. Suitability overview & selection
Generate a custom scoring system based on Suitability Criteria preferences. Interactively navigate the ranked universe of TDFs.
Top scoring TDFs are presented in a visually intuitive format with an extensive range of charts and statistics for accurate decision-making. Generate current vs. proposed comparative reports.
- Fulfill Fiduciary Duty: With analytical rigor and a defined process, Target-Date RadarTM supports advisors and plans in upholding their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Go Beyond “To vs. Through”: Suitability Criteria moves past simple assumptions for evaluating, selecting and monitoring TDFs.
- Comprehend Complexity: Better understand glide path shape, asset allocation mix and product construction. Robust analytics measure longevity, volatility and inflation (LVI) risks.
- Institutional Methodology: Built with input from leading institutional consultants acting as fiduciaries on large defined contribution (DC) plans.
- Conflict Free: Target-Date RadarTM is objective and impartial. MPI is an independent investment technology firm, not an asset manager trying to promote its own products.
- Comparative Reports: Powerful reports compare TDFs against a backdrop of peers. Support the decision-making process and ongoing monitoring.