MPI Stylus Web
Delivering retirement plan advisory teams with a robust, cost-efficient investment research, analysis and reporting solution for marketing their business and managing client accounts.
Whether conducting manager and portfolio comparisons it win new business or producing and distributing insightful plan level reports for clients, Stylus Web users enjoy the powerful analytical and reporting functionality of MPI Stylus solutions with the ease of use that comes from a cloud-deployed application.
Our web solution dramatically reduces production costs and resources, while generating powerful content that will differentiate your practice from the competition. Create, modify and distribute powerful investment analysis and reports in minutes, with all content guaranteed to meet legal, compliance and design standards.
MPI Stylus Web is also available on iPad, Android and Microsoft Surface tablets.
- Save time and money by dramatically reducing investment research and reporting infrastructure and resources without compromising analytical capabilities.
- Minimize dependencies on multiple disparate reporting applications.
- Create client-ready plan reports with a single click.
- Allow clients to easily monitor their funds with MPI’s fund scorecard.
- Choose from catalog of report templates, including plan level (multi-asset class), single manager, fact sheets, manager comparison, portfolio and portfolio comparison.
- Designate multiple user groups, each with access to specific templates, reports, databases and privileges, to meet your business and compliance needs.
- Incorporate your firm’s proprietary investment policy statement, scorecards and rating systems.
- Reassign funds and/or benchmarks to the asset categories or peer groups of your choice.
- Create your own watch list criteria.
- Calculate returns-based style analysis, risk analysis, peer group analysis, performance attribution and hundreds of other statistics within a single application.
- Utilize MPI’s exclusive locally weighted regression model for superior accuracy.
- Integrate fundamental, qualitative and performance-based analytics.
- Create in-depth comparisons of hypothetical portfolios and their underlying managers/funds.
- Generate pitch books with one click, mass product quarterly reports, receive scorecard alerts and more.
- Generate complete reports in Adobe PDF and Microsoft PowerPoint or export individual charts and tables.
- Incorporate user-specific content, including logos, commentary, disclosures, and individual client information.
- Morningstar mutual fund, ETF and variable annuity data.
- eVestment Alliance separately-managed account data.
- More than 70,000 market indices.
- Import your own manager or portfolio returns.
Review sample Stylus Web reports below. Would like like to see a report that isn’t listed here? Reach out and let us know.
Does your team advise clients on Target Date Fund suitability? If so, MPI’s Target Date RadarTM can streamline the process while helping you meet new Department of Labor fiduciary standards. Learn more.