Achieve more, whether you want to gain deeper insights into complex product behavior, enrich your analysis by incorporating proprietary data, or streamline report generation through advanced automation services.
Optional Stylus Packages
The world’s leading financial institutions enhance their MPI Stylus Pro and Stylus Server performance capabilities by adding advanced optional packages to their solution. Choose the one that is right for your organization, and MPI can ensure it is tailored specifically to meet your firm’s needs.
MPI’s automation capabilities turn Stylus Pro into a powerful and flexible publishing engine, enabling single-click production of fact sheets, reports and other marketing materials.
- Automate almost any function of the software with StylusScript, MPI’s scripting language.
- Print large automated publishing jobs directly to PDF and, if desired, merge or append them to other PDF documents.
- Adds batch processing capabilities, including MPI Publisher.
The advanced analytics module allows you to create your own custom analytics and access MPI’s patented Portfolio Calibration resampling technique to automate scenario-based stress testing on your portfolio, and enjoy many other unique features.
- Create proprietary manager rating systems, score cards or user-defined analytics and calculations.
- Use indicators to clearly identify distinct groups or specific managers on Prospector charts.
- Simultaneously analyze and visualize multiple frontiers to stress test portfolios in different economic environments.
- User-Defined Optimization Variables: Create optimal portfolios using any metric you choose, including manager rating, yield, fees, operational risk among others.
- Estimate manager or portfolio loss thresholds with our returns-based Value at Risk (VaR) functionality.
This module enables you to integrate proprietary performance and qualitative data with your Stylus solution for conducting custom investment analysis.
- Seamless import and export of custom proprietary and third-party data that can be associated to individual managers or products through MPI Dictionaries.
- Enhance or expand your MPI database with proprietary or third-party databases for more dynamic analysis and reporting.
- Use SQL statements to create customized charts and tables using information from proprietary linked databases.
Capture additional portfolio dynamics, detect shifts more quickly with daily data, and analyze a broad range of products using daily indices across various asset classes and countries.
Dynamic Style Analysis
Achieve a more transparent view of opaque or complex investment strategies, funds and products using MPI’s patented Dynamic Style Analysis module, a major enhancement to traditional returns-based quantitative analysis.
- Works with a very limited historical data.
- Delivers more accurate results and quicker detection of style shifts.
- Provides superior detection of leverage and shorting.
- Adds unique predictability measures and factor selection model.
Custom Language Support
This module allows users to modify text that appears in Stylus Pro charts, tables and dialogs to suit organizational preferences, including foreign languages.